Filmmakers constantly face exposure challenges on set, choosing between detail in the highlights and in shadows. Shooting Log from the camera is a partial
solution, recording a broader brightness range but still you need to compromise on the monitor's image quality. The solution is the Shogun Flame, a 7"
10-bit AtomHDR 1500nit Field Monitor with 4K/HD 10-bit ProRes/DNxHR recording, Sony & Canon Raw to ProRes/DNxHR recording, professional HDMI, SDI and
XLR connections along with LTC/Genlock & bidirectional SDI/HDMI conversion needed on set and in broadcast. With AtomHDR, you get the brightness and
dynamic range of HDR Log with natural, vibrant colours to let you simply shoot the way you see.
Cameras with Log output (S-Log2, S-Log3, C-Log, V-Log etc) already have the 10+ stops of dynamic range needed for High Dynamic Range (HDR). Be at the
forefront of the HDR revolution sweeping the industry by having a field monitor capable of resolving HDR in the field as you see it in Post Production
and record the original Log image direct from the sensor for HDR grading in post production.
Key Features > Record:
Key Features > Monitor:
- The SDI/HDMI Shogun Flame can input from cameras, PC’s, game consoles etc & output for larger monitors & TV’s.
- Record & play out pristine ProRes/DNxHR in 4K resolution & 24/25/30p frame rates.
- Apart from 4K recording, high frame rate HD up to & including 50/60/120p can be recorded from cameras that output these high frame rates.
- Edit friendly Apple ProRes & AVID DNxHD in 422 for improved colour accuracy & 10-bit for the extended colour depth demanded in post production.
- Create playlists easily, either entire clips or tagged parts of clips, for playback on the unit or out to a larger screen.
Key Features > Edit:
- AtomHDR lets you shoot with the high brightness range of your camera’s Log profile & preview the final, vibrant post production HDR result.
- 10-bit monitor processing increases the number of colours from 16.7 million for standard 8-bit panels to 1.07 billion, minimizing colour banding on
- For Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) shooting ramp the brightness slider up to 1500 nit for hood-free outdoor monitoring.
- Apply a custom look to SDR footage by uploading an applying “.cube” 3D LUT’s. View in full/half mode on screen, output it to a monitor or record into
- Record to visually lossless Apple ProRes or AVID DNxHD as an edit friendly, visually lossless industry benchmark independent of the camera brand used.
- Take PQ out into larger HDR compatible larger screens or feed HDR from your NLE into the PQ input for HDR grading using your Atomos product.
Discount > Multiple Day Hire:
- Discount applies if you wish to hire the Atomos Shogun Flame for multiple days. Please add it to your cart by clicking the “Get a Quote” button above. Your request will be attended to quickly.
Links & Downloads:
How does Hire work?
Our hiring process is easy! Please follow the below steps or call dolor sit amet.
Step 1:Choose your hire item
Step 2:Select "Add to Hire Bag" button
Step 3:Review your hire bag
Step 4:Submit your hire bag to request a quote
Step 5:Urbancine will get in touch to confirm
view hire terms and conditions