Weeks / Supaloc Cross Promotion > TVC x6
As always a great deal of care was taken to ensure Weeks' homes looked as good on camera as they do to the eye. Therefore thoughtful light shaping was required.
Pete found it a fun shoot working with Keith Schleiger, Channel Nine's Foreman in the TV Show "The Block". It was quite a technical shoot & Keith did a great job with all the variations.
It was also first time working with Visual Effects Supervisor, Carlo Andreacchio. Carlo was extremely easy to work with & Pete feels the end products demonstrated that everybody was on the same page.
- Creative Agency: Klik
- Director: Gareth Diprose
- Copywriting/Creative: Kellie Dragani, Gareth Diprose
- Editor: Bryce Morris
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Carlo Andreacchio
- DoP: Pete Hall
- Sound Recordist: Brian Reynolds
- Make-Up: Danielle Howard
- Gaffer: Josh Koster
- Camera Assistant: Lachy Pfitzner
- Work Expereince: Kyan Rowse
- Camera: Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro