Playford Alive > TVC
The agency brief was to create POVs of both a baby & a dog exploring the Playford Alive estate for their future home.
RedBikini Director Justin O’Brien wanted to make it as realistic as possible & not just achieve the look by shooting handheld. Justin & DoP Pete Hall built ‘Helmet Cam’ by mounting a HDSLR camera to a motorcycle helmet. Pete wore the rig throughout the shoot. Everybody involved were pleased with the end result & achieved a look not often seen on our screens.
- Production Company: RedBikini
- Director: Justin O’Brien
- 1st AD: Kelly Carpenter
- Production Assist: Katie Powell
- DoP: Pete Hall
- Focus Puller / Cam Assistant: Mark Cowley
- Props/Grip: Tim Harrison
- Sound Recordist: Jonathan Baker
- Makeup: Samantha Higham
- Caterer: Louise Heesom
- Work Experience: Chris Warman & Mira Soulio