- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Sony XLR-K2M Microphone Kit
FULL DAY HIRE
The Sony XLR-K2M Microphone Kit is the perfect accessory for those wanting to record audio directly to their camera. The XLR module is much like any XLR inputs found on Sony video cameras consisting of 2 x Professional XLR connections with settings - Auto/Manual & Mic/Mic 48v/Line.
- Lightweight & compact XLR adaptor & microphone kit for high quality, low noise audio recording for Sony cameras with a multi Interface Shoe.
- Supplied with a ECM-XM1 shotgun microphone, but also compatible to a wide range of other professional microphones.
- Direct connection from mixer with 2 mic/line inputs via two rugged XLR connectors, with independent level control & selectable 48V phantom powering for each.
- Compact design, using multi-interface shoe, allows the adaptor to draw power from camera in a compact & light weights structure without the need for additional batteries.
- Newly developed mic holder reduces mechanical vibration.
- Fur type windscreen, with a low-cut switch for each channel, reduces wind & other low-frequency noise.
- Sony AXP35, X10II, RX10III, a77II, a99, a7, a7S, a7SII, a7R, a7RII