- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Blackmagic Video Assist 4K - 7” SDI/HDMI Monitor / Ultra HD Recorder
FULL DAY HIRE
The Blackmagic Video Assist 4K features a 7” high resolution touchscreen screen, two high speed recorders for non-stop Ultra HD recording, XLR mic inputs, a built in speaker & more! The screen is 1920 x 1200, so you can see a full 16:9 image without the status bar covering the picture. The Video Assist 4K features the latest high speed UHS-II SD card recorders & can record 1080 HD as well as Ultra HD up to 2160p30 on low cost, readily available SD cards! You also get two extremely low noise professional analog mini XLR connections so you can bypass low quality DSLR audio & connect professional microphones directly.
The outer frame is made out of durable aluminium & features standard ¼” mount points on the top & bottom for attaching it to cameras & rigs. The Blackmagic Video Assist 4K is completely self-contained & made to be light weight so it’s easy to hold in your hands, sit on a table using the built in kick stand, or mounted to the camera.
- HD Recording up to 1080p60
- Ultra HD Recording up to 2160p30
- 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHD Recording
- SDI & HDMI Triggering
- Easy Touchscreen Controls
- 2 x side-by-side LP-E6 Battery
- 2 x side-by-side SD Card Slots
- 6 x 1/4" Mounting Holes
- SDI SD/HD/Ultra HD 6G-SDI via BNC (IN & OUT)
- HDMI 2.0a Connector (IN & OUT)
- 2 x Balanced Mini XLR with 48v Phantom Power
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Analog Audio Output Jack
- 1 x 2.5mm LANC for Record Start/Stop
- Blackmagic Video Assist 4K
- SD card with software & manual
- +12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries