- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Atomos Shogun Studio
FULL DAY HIRE
Harnessing the latest recorder, monitor & playback technology with class leading Atomos usability & affordability, the Shogun Studio has everything needed for Live Event, Studio, On-set & Broadcast professionals.
- 4K, 1080p60 recording to popular professional codecs
- Utilize the 2 channels for dual codec, dual resolution recording
- Scheduled playback & record via Ethernet, Serial & on-screen
- Class leading monitors & test measurement for perfect 4K viewing & set up
- Powerful & intuitive AtomOS offers one touch simplicity for any operator
- Utilize the Atomos Master Caddy for reliable, affordable open standard media
- Built-in HDMI & SDI down convert & down scaling from 4K to 2K/HD to match your infrastructure
- Dual redundant power supplies for mission critical reliability
EVENTS: Shogun Studio solves many of the problems faced by multi camera events with long run times. Atomos' Master Caddy delivers affordable & reliable media while features like time lapse, pre-roll cache & 4K/HD simultaneous recording make this the perfect choice for Event professionals.
ON SET / DIT: Shogun Studio in the rack of a DIT cart arms the set with the fastest path from acquisition to editing by recording direct to 10-bit 422 ProRes, DNxHR & RAW all housed within a world class monitor with test measurement for the highest quality 4K/2K/HD viewing & setup.
SECURITY: In security applications a wide angle lens on a 4K camera can mean a single camera replaces the equivalent of 4 x HD cameras. The Studio Shogun, with its long record time, time lapse, record scheduling & monitor zoom capability makes it the perfect weapon for 4K security applications.