- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Nanlite Forza 500 LED Monolight (Daylight)
FULL DAY HIRE
Adopting a popular, easy-to-use form factor, the Forza 500 LED Monolight from NanLite has a daylight colour temperature of 5600K with a high CRI/TLCI of 98/95, indicating accuracy in colour rendition.
75,290 Lux at 1 Meter with Reflector, higher than 4000W Tungsten Lamp only with a fifth of the weight!
With the included reflector, the Forza 500 outputs an impressive 6257 lux at 9.8'. With dimming from 100 down to 0%, you can quickly adapt the Forza 500 to any scene without adding ND filters or diffusion.
Lightweight, Compact Design:
Created to eliminate the difficulties of travelling with large light fixtures, the Forza 500 weighs only 2.55kg & is compact enough to be easily packed into most gear cases.
The brightness of a light is important, but without colour accuracy, a lot of time and money will be lost in post-production. The Forza 500 features a CRI of 98 and a TLCI of 95, meaning you can shoot with confidence knowing the colour reproduction will be precise.
Quick Change Modifier Mount:
To keep up with the speed of production NanLite kept the Forza 500's modifier mount is fast and simple and uses a Bowen's mount. With one push of a button and a quarter turn you can swap out any of the specifically designed NanLite light modifiers.
With pre-programmed special effects in a simple-to-master menu system, the Forza makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. At the touch of a button, you can simulate the lighting effects of lightning, a TV screen, a flash, and a flickering light bulb.
Satellite Control & Power Station:
To keep a low centre of gravity & the controls easily accessible, the Forza 500's control panel, AC adapter, & battery plate have been combined into one satellite unit easily hung from any light stand. The satellite also serves as the DMX connection point enabling the Forza 500 to be quickly adapted to any DMX-controlled environment.
The lighting fixture is separate to the control box opening up multiple modes of work.
- Dimensions: 308.5 x 205 x 142mm (Fixture) / 450 x 135.8 x 124mm (Control box)
- Weight: 2.55kg (Fixture) / 2.8kg (Control box + Power adapter)
- Output: 500W
- CRI (Ra) 98
- TLCI (Qa) 95
- Colour Temperature: 5600K
- Dimming: 0 to 100%
- Remote Control: Type2.4G, Wi-Fi, DMX
- 1x NanLite Forza 500 5600K LED Monolight
- 1x Nanlite 55 Degree Reflector
- 1x Nanlite 120cm Parabolic Soft Box
- 1x Nanlite RC-1 Remote Control
- 1x Nanlite Australian Power Cord
- 1x Nanlite Soft Carry Case
- 1x Nanlite V-Mount Plate (Batteries Not Included)
- 1x Standard 5/8" Receiver Mount
- NanLite 1 Year Limited Warranty